Friday, January 13, 2012

Art.

My blog topic I chose is art. I chose art because I’ve always been interested in it. I love looking at all types of art and love making art as well. I like all types of art, anything from graffiti to sculptures. I don’t know much art, but what I do know is that it’s anything that made out of skill and creativity and that there are a lot of different types of art, and that some famous artists are Vincent Van Gogh who made approx. 900 paintings in 10 years, Leonardo De Vinci who was so much more than just an artist, Pablo Picasso who painted and sculptured.  The types of art I would like to learn about is lithography, silk screen printing, pointillism, air brush painting, wax sculptures, etching, and acrylic painting. One interesting thing I’ve learned already is that most artists are left handed. This is interesting because one of my friends is taking a ceramics class and he is left handed.

1 comment: