Thursday, January 5, 2012

Goals.

To my surprise, my parents did not change my Honors Geometry class to a normal Geometry class as planned. But kind of rethinking my situation and considering making goals I've decided to keep my class. My new goal for the next couple months would be to get a good grade in Honors Geometry and keep it for until the end of the school year, and pass with no less than a B in that class. I'm doing this because I know that Honors Geometry is a challenge for me. Last semester I barely passed with a D and I'm not planning on doing that again this semester. This is important to me because if I want to get into college one day then I would need to pass that class.
Another goal of mine would be to eat healthier. I've never really paid any attention to what I eat and I think it's about time to. That means eating more vegetables, even the ones I don’t like, and trying to enjoy them. Along with eating healthier, I would like to get outside more. Be more active. And that doesn't mean going to the gym and working myself to death. It means that I would like to go on more hikes and playing outside more. This is important to me because I know that it will benefit me more in the future if I start doing these activities now.

1 comment:

  1. Courtney,
    You should join my Outdoor Club:) We plan on doing some kind of physical activity outside at least once a week. Eating healthy is difficult! Let me know how that goes for you. One way to start this is with what you drink.

    ReplyDelete